Lab assistant / Researcher
Who are we ? Procter & Gamble (P&G) was founded in 1837 in Cincinnati (USA) by William Procter & James Gamble. P&G is today still headquartered in Cincinnati et is one of the three biggest producers of consumer goods in the world. P&G holds 27.000 copyrights, markets about 300 products, employing worldwide 102.000 people et distributing its products in 160 countries. The combination of its big innovation capacity and its constant efforts to the evolving needs of the consumer made P&G the creator of several new products. Those products have considerably perfected the quality of life of their customers: Laundry powder (Ariel, Dash, Dreft, Vizir, Bonux), softeners (Lenor), surface care (Mr. Proper, Swiffer), baby products (Pampers, Kandoo), women products (Tampax, Always, Alldays), care products (Pantene, Oil of Olaz, Head & Shoulders), snacks (Pringles), perfumes (Giorgio Beverly Hills, Hugo Boss, Laura Biagotti) et pharmaceutical products (Actonel).
We are constantly looking for researchers/lab assistants.
Your tasks will be:
- Prepare lab batch
- Run simple lab test for performances and properties of the product
- Compile and reporting data to supervisor
- Basic formulation
- Measurement of key parameters rheology/ pH
- Technical cleaning tests
- Use of IT tools to perform regulatory assessments and develop reports. Working with IT-tools such as Excel and Word.
What are we looking for?
- You speak English. French & Dutch are a bonus
- You have a bachelor in chemistry or laboratory technology (no master)
- You can be a graduate without experience
- You know how to use Excel, Outlook and Word
- You have a background in chemistry
- You have good organizational skills
- You are able to work in team and alone
- You are available right now and ready to work in Strombeek-Bever