Account Development and growth of voice, network and Capital Market services revenues for Colt’s customers
• Work with Account Executive and sales team to serve as the Account Executive in Belgium for several accounts
• Serve as primary local sales contact for named accounts.
• Meet with and develop strategic business relationships with key targeted personnel in assigned accounts in order to further Colt’s business objectives.
• Identify, develop and close new data opportunities within assigned accounts.
• Report directly to Client Director of West Region and provide requisite forecast and bookings reports in a timely manner.
• Schedule and attend key meetings with local network planners, product teams, and other relevant parties to ensure that Colt has visibility into and is properly positioned to pursue all appropriate voice and data opportunities.
• Improve tactical order flow and defend against churn, price erosion and competitive threats.
• Help position Colt as the preferred EU vendor within assigned accounts.
• Maintain best practices in sales execution, professionalism and teamwork.
• Pipeline and funnel management
• Forecasting Accuracy.
Experience / Qualifications
• Deep interest in starting a career in sales
• Interest in telco industry or new technologies
• Willingness to grow and improve skills under guidance of a senior colleague
• French & English fluent, Dutch proficiency
• Degree qualification is not necessary