MARKET RESEARCHER – MARKTONDERZOEKER – CHARGE D’ ETUDES
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and dynamic colleague with a first work experience or at least a keen affinity with research. For the rest, you’ll learn from the best. As a market researcher you play an active role throughout the entire research process for our national and international research projects in various sectors and markets. More concretely this means:
• Participating in internal brainstorm sessions for hypotheses building (up-front thinking)
• Development of interview guides (qualitative) or questionnaires (quantitative)
• Conducting interviews, group sessions and neuromarketing measurements
• Supervision of fieldwork
• Analysis and interpretation
• Client contact
You will also be able to participate in the development of innovative research products and formats. Besides that, we offer you the opportunity to develop new client relationships and to contribute to our growth story.
Our ideal candidate should have an uninhibited and open interest in what other people do and why. The drive and the energy to participate in market research is as important as active knowledge of languages (English, French, Dutch, and possibly additional languages) and the flexibility to travel.
• Are you a Master in Psychology, Sociology, Communication, Economics or equivalent who:
• Has an analytical mind and entrepreneurial drive;
• Has a hands-on and flexible attitude;
• Is customer oriented;
• Has strong communication skills;
• Is prepared to go the extra mile for our clients?
We offer a young, fast growing and challenging working environment. As believers in on the job training by colleagues, we focus on the learning process to guarantee personal growth and skill development. By working with the most motivated researchers and rewarding them based on results we create a dynamic and dedicated team of experts, in which growing the business and feeling good go hand in hand.