Internship: IT Operations
What does the internship involve?
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Operations team member who wants to experience multiple activities in the IT world. As Field Support member, you will provide on-site support to our associates, rollout their pc’s, set up their desk infrastructure etc, As a Service desk agent, you will provide first level support via phone and troubleshoot a wide area of issues.
You will assist local IT teams such as Service desk and Field services with main activity tasks, such as rolling out PC’s, troubleshooting general issues, monitoring systems, providing first level support to PepsiCo associates. To make this role a success, you will need strong communication and social skills. You are proactive, resourceful and service oriented
• Use interaction and incident system to log, assign and escalate tickets
• Provide Level 1 software and hardware support
• Provide technical advice to customers
• Troubleshoot and restore technical services and/or equipment issues
• Analyze, identify and diagnose faults and systems using defined processes and tools
• Serve as the key interface with the backline support teams to prevent problems, facilitate problem resolution, and provide overall outstanding customer services
Who are we looking for?
Are you someone who:
• Has a bachelor or master degree ( preferably Business IT Management or similar)
• Is available for 6 months as of September 2018
• Has a strong affinity with Information Technology
• Is independent, proactive and a problem Solver
• Is a responsible team player with hands on approach
• Is fluent in Dutch and English (more is a plus!)
• Has good communication as well as social skills
Solliciteer direct via https://www.pepsicojobs.com/belgium/jobs/142359BR?lang=en-be&previousLocale=en-BE