Junior Employment Law Consultant
Keen to embark on a legal career in an international environment that enables you to continue to learn and grow? Then we have the job you are looking for! As a member of our Employment Law team, you'll be part of a multidisciplinary practice called People & Organisation.
Our consulting team advises clients on all kinds of individual and collective labour law issues. They are experts in compensation and benefits matters. Our consultants are involved in restructuring projects.
They have special expertise in the various aspects of international mobility (contractual set-up, payroll,immigration, social security and other personal related matters).
Our compliance team helps and advises clients to meet all their administrative obligations while employing personnel in Belgium or while seconding employees abroad (registration formalities, payroll immigration, social security formalities).
- For our consulting team we’re looking for masters in law, preferably with a major in social law (or you have an outspoken interest in social law) or a second master's degree in social security law.
- For our compliance team we’re looking for professional bachelors (e.g.Accountancy/Taxation, Legal Practice,Social Work, Human Resources).
- You graduate this academic year or have up to two years’ experience.
- You're a real team player and have every intention to build an interesting and challenging career.
- You're fluent in Dutch, French and English.
You will become part of one of the leading global professional services firms, where you get the opportunity to develop yourself
throughout your entire career and work in creative, challenging and often multidisciplinary & international teams. To facilitate your development, we have an extensive internal and external learning and development programme to offer. You will receive an attractive total package, including a gross salary, a company car with fuel card, a laptop, a mobile phone with spendable budget, cost allowances, hospitalisation
coverage, life insurance and an occupational
pension scheme. If you are hired, you will
start in July, August or September 2018.
We have this opportunity at our Brussels, Ghent or Antwerp office.