Founded in 1995, the company has become the world’s leader in training and career development for the international hospitality industry with offices in the USA, China, Switzerland, Mexico, the Netherlands and Bulgaria. Thanks to our large network of schools, over 6,000 alumni and dedicated partners around the world, we are proud to be the preferred source of talent for major international hotel brands around the world. We are passionate about the career development of others and create life-changing career opportunities for our candidates on a daily basis. Our mission We’re in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees in the hospitality industry. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
What will you be doing?
• Recruit, screen and interview stellar (culinary) candidates from around the world
• Become part of HRC’s newest and coolest career program: “Taste of Europe” and assist in developing this new career program
• Set up and execute recruitment plans using a variety of creative techniques and activities to promote “Taste of Europe” and worldwide placements through various recruitment sources
• Establish and maintain close and personal contact with our pool of talented hospitality professionals
• Assist with the pre-departure and visa application procedures
• Organize cultural activities for our exchange applicants
• Take care of the relevant administrative tasks related to the job
Who is our ideal colleague?
• A positive, happy, energetic and outgoing person with sense of humor and a knack for food
• A true global citizen with international (work) experience and a passion for helping others
• Experience in recruiting and knowledge of culinary arts is preferred
• A Bachelor degree graduate in Hospitality Management, HRM or Tourism
• Can read, write and speak English fluently. Other languages are a plus
• A “can do” attitude
• EU passport holder
What do we offer?
• A great workspace in Maastricht, a beautiful city in the south of the Netherlands
• A fun and informal work environment with enthusiastic international colleagues
• A dynamic, international organization with plenty of room for personal development
• Competitive salary of with end-of-year bonus element
• 8% vacation allowance and 22 paid vacation days
• Participation in our company pension fund
• Working hours Monday-Friday 9.00-17.30
A shadow day at our office is part of the recruitment process.