Customer Service Representative, Export Maritime
Do you have a passion for helping out customers in various industries? Are you a team player, problem solver and do you feel empowered by managing your own customer service desk? As a Customer Service Representative, these will be your main tasks:
- You interact with customers on a daily basis in order to address customer’s supply and service needs.
- You are the first contact for issues, defects and complaints. You respond on an accurate way to any customer requests.
- You are responsible for order creation, delivery creation, transport booking in co-operation with your forwarders, invoicing applicable export- and import activities and follow up of payment behaviour of the customer.
- You capture customer insights and stay closely aligned with Sales and other internal and external stakeholders.
- You contribute to continuous improvements to our systems, processes and to specific customer related supply chain issues.
Do you strive to get the best results, have a customer focus and enjoy building relationships with customers? So does our customer service team! If you have experience in Customer Service, Export or Import or you are a young graduate with an educational background in Maritime logistics, then we would be delighted for you to join us. We also appreciate a basic knowledge of finance, SAP, Excel and remote communication tools. Furthermore, you have great communication skills in English and Dutch. An additional language is an advantage (French, Spanish, Italian). Good time management, stress resilience and attention to detail will help you to become a successful Customer Service Representative.
We offer a 1-year assignment that could be your door opener for a career in Borealis, a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. You will become part of a company that values an open culture, welcomes initiative and encourages engagement.
Borealis is a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers With 6,600 employees operating in over 120 countries we are a truly global company and accomplish outstanding results year by year. We do so by trusting in the potential of our employees and their ability to achieve the inconceivable together. If you want to learn more about us visit www.borealisgroup.com