Junior Operational Tax Consultant
Today Data and Technology are becoming increasingly important in our Tax practice. That is why we are looking for a motivated individual to join our Operational Tax team in order to work with tax professionals and other technologists on all aspects of the PwC tax reporting programme.
You will be responsible for working with client data throughout the lifecycle, from data collection and management to modelling, analytics and visualisation of analysis or computation outcomes, thus producing actionable insights for clients. You will work in team with the accounting and reporting teams to leverage on their available data (i.e. both accounting and transaction based data).
You will translate the knowledge of tax technology and tax process best practices into concrete client deliverables and/or service offerings. You will need to organise projects, define and articulate requirements (both verbally and in writing), and work with the team on all aspects of project delivery.
In a nutshell, this job is not about data crunching and data processing but about being involved in a very dynamic team consisting of both tax advisors and digital experts using top notch digital tools to integrate tax in a very fashionable manner.
- You recently graduated or will graduate this academic year.
- You have a flair for numbers and good analytical skills.
- You are a motivated and dynamic team player with an eye for detail and an eagerness to learn. You are rigorous.
- You are client-oriented and have good social skills.
- You are able to work on your own and have a good sense of responsibility.
- You have good finance and accounting knowledge.
- You have extensive expertise with the Microsoft suite (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- You are interested in the development of new tax digital platforms.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English and in Dutch and/or French.
You will become part of one of the leading global professional services firms, where you get the opportunity to develop yourself throughout your entire career and work in creative, challenging and often multidisciplinary and international teams. To facilitate your development, we have an extensive internal and external learning and development programme to offer. You will receive an attractive total package, including a gross salary, a company car with fuel card, a laptop, a mobile phone with spendable budget, cost allowances, hospitalisation coverage, life insurance and an occupational pension scheme.
We have this opportunity at our Brussels office.