Trilingual (NL/FR/EN) Office Manager - Lexius Staffing
Lexius Staffing is a market leader in tax and legal searches in Belgium and Luxembourg, both with regard to searches for permanent and temporary positions. Its consultants are lawyers, tax or compliance specialists with a longstanding experience in law firms, consultancies or companies.
Lexius Staffing fosters a number of key values, among which the drive to excel, to truly understand its client’s needs and candidate’s ambitions and absolute discretion.
Established in November 2011, it is now active in Belgium and the Grand duchy of Luxembourg and counts among its clients companies, consultancies, law firms and notary public offices. It is now hiring an office manager.
As office manager, you have a central position with the organisation. Your work is vary varied. Among other things, you are in charge of:
• Managing the CEO’s as well as the consultants’ agendas;
• Contacting the candidates in view of fixing interview dates;
• Welcoming the candidates at the Lexius Staffing premises;
• Drafting job descriptions;
• Thinking along to develop marketing initiatives;
• Publishing vacancies on websites and on social media;
• Updating the Lexius Staffing database;
• Coordinating the filing of accounts;
• Undertaking database searches;
• Organising newsletter mailings;
• Managing the contract flow;
• Managing the invoicing;
• Managing the office.
• You have a University Master Degree, ideally but not necessarily a Master in Law;
• You are absolutely fluent in Dutch, French and English, both in spoken and written language;
• You are a quick learner, have a lot of common sense and you take a keen interest in people;
• You are pro-active and are good at organising;
• You have a warm personality
You will be offered a varied job in a small but great team with short communication lines. You will have the opportunity to fully realise your potential and to contribute to the success of the company.
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package that is in line with your skills.
Lexius Staffing’ office is conveniently located at the heart of the EU quarter, just steps away from the Schuman train and metro station as well as from the Maelbeek metro station and there are several bus stops within a 100m range.
If you satisfy the requirement and feel inspired by the role we are looking for, please send your CV as well as an application letter to email@example.com